Friday 6 April 2012

My Hibiscus

6th April 2012 (Friday): My hibiscus flowers have bloomed and I'm happy to see the gorgeous colours. I began my hibiscus garden last year and they started to bloom last month. There are five types which are white, pink, red and pinkish red. I think I'll add some more to my collection. It's because the flower is so dramatic. It is a decorative flowering plant that can grow well here in Malaysia. Moreover, this flower is the Malaysian national flower. Even at my place of work, there are different types of them. I use hibiscus flowers to landscape the school's garden. There are few types that I still don't have at my garden. I like to plant this flower because it has many uses as in herbal teas, hair treatment and even as aids in my teaching of Visual Arts. This flower is also connected to 'delicate beauty' and sometimes a popular gift among the gardeners. Here are some of my hibiscus flowers .. :)






No comments:

Post a Comment